The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, November 10, 2006

Not nice!

It's not fair! I'm ill!

I've spent all morning in the bathroom, inbetween getting the kids up, fed, dressed, and preparing tonights supper. I thoguht I was going to make it to work & see how I coped once there, but by the time I made it to the girls nursery that was obviously & uncomfortably not going to be possible:-( I still had to take Mstr A to school & get back home which s really not alot of fun on the bike:-(

I'm not at all happy. Not only because it's just not nice, but also because in reality this is my first week at work - previously i was officially a temp, and last week I wasn't employed at all, and taking a day off sick in your first week does not look good! especially as I still havn't actually been offered the job!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home