The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, November 06, 2006

Fuck me shoes

I doubt this is what Germaine Greer was talking about, but I wore tights for the first time in years today, instead of my nice warm, thick, woolen socks. I pit on my admittedly old boots & proceeded to walk the mile to Mstr A's school, followed by a quicker 1 1/2 miles back to work. By the time I got there I realised the nails holding the sole onto the boot had pushed right through the inner lining, which had mostly torn away over the years.

As my office is built accross four floors, covering three buildings, and I have to go up/down at least two flights of stairs and along a corridor every few minutes to collect/drop off files to the solicitors, by the end of the day, all i could think is "fuck me, these shoes hurt!"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home