The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Saturday, November 04, 2006

we're back

it was fun, but exhausting. I need a holiday to get over my holiday!

I don't think the other Crazies were particularly impressed by their insight into parenthood for a week - and the 6.30 am mornings! but great fun was had by all I think.
Now to sort out all the laundry, fix the freecycle bike I aquired, tidy up & get ready for work on Monday.

Assuming I have a job to go to - I've recived my P45 saying I finished my temp post - but no contract or letter actually offering me a full time post yet! I guess I won't know until I turn up at 9am and ask!

I'll do a full hols report this evening, once the kids are in bed & the car is unpacked etc.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home