The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, October 15, 2006

New blogfriends

I'm looking for some new blogfriends. I still visit all my blogroll regularly, but posts seem to be tailing off for a number of them & I'm finding myself with spare blog-hopping time (while Aggie plays eve) and no-one to hop to!

Unfortunately, I don't really have enough time any more to surf through the billions of random blogs out there finding ones hat I like & can comment on, so I'm looking for recommendations.

I'm quite picky though:-) I like blogs that cover more than one subject; mommyblogs are ok as long as they sometimes discuss more than what little babe has eaten today! I like blogs that allow reasoned debate, political/religious blogs are fine if they actually want to hear what I have to say & not launch into personal abuse or denial of my right to think that. Brits tend to get preference, cos I know where they are coming from - although foriegners make up most of my current blogroll! The ability to comment is essential - I am not interested in blogs that I can not put my personal opinion on - if I want to just yell at a computer screen I can do that at work, or on the mainsteam news pages! I also don't see the point of memelink blogs - the ones that only ever post meme-rings like Monday Memories, Wordless Wednesday, Thursday 13 ect. I don't have anything against meme's which are quite interesting as part of an overall picture, but the blogs that only do those with big blogrolls are dull & just there to linkwhore.

So, having said all that, if anyone knows of any great blogs that you think i should go check out, leave me a link & I'll come have a looksee. if I like it, I'll comment, If I find it interesting enough to want to come back, you'll get added to my blogroll (ooooh!).

Thanks

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home