The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, October 16, 2006

Maybe not

I did just write a long post about the fun and games we had with huffy client today, but then I re-read it and thought, maybe not a great idea. I doubt that anyone much reads this blog, but then again......

Suffice to say that it was a difficult day in some ways. Poor colleague bore the brunt of it - she's not a happy bunny at all atm.

still, it was a good day for me - i got caught up on nearly all my work from both solicitors and have a nice clear desk ready for tomorrow:-)

i'll be glad when tomorrow is done though and I (hopefully) know that I have a permenant job, how much it's paying and what I'll be doing. It's massively understaffed at head office, so I'm going to be working like a trooper, but I'm quite looking forward to it.

Aggie is off work again this week. remember that little lump he had removed a few weeks ago? the wound got massively infected (he's like that) and despite a course of antibiotics, he's now got a big hole jn his leg & a fever. I don't think he's too happy - it's a busy time for him at the moment, but what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home