The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, July 31, 2006

Absolutely Knackered

We got home from Scotland at 1.30am this morning, completely exhausted. Of course the kids are wide awake, as they slept there & back in the car, but I'm too tired to think straight, so as I got tagged by Vancouver Voyeur for this meme a few days ago, and in leiu of having the energy to write anything else, here it is:-)

5 things meme

5 Things always in my handbag: (very boring I'm afraid)

  1. Purse
  2. Mobile phone
  3. Keys
  4. pen
  5. tissues


5 Things always in my wallet:

  1. One or two coins - usually not enough to actually buy anything:-(
  2. Debit card
  3. Credit card - maxed out, but it looks like I have the ability to pay for things;-)
  4. Coupons, which I invariably forget to use
  5. Store cards

5 Things always in my closet:

  1. Suits, cos i don't get to wear them any more
  2. A couple of dresses that I am going to fit into again one day, honest
  3. Aggies tool box - mostly empty of tools!
  4. A door frame - not attached to the door/wall. It's been in there for nearly 4 years now though;-)
  5. My rucksack
5 Things always in my car:

  1. Rubbish - even immediately after I clear it out, how does that happen!
  2. Maps of places I'm not going to, but not of the place I am going too. grrrr
  3. A book or three;-)
  4. spare nappies & kids clothes.
  5. Wipes
5 Things always in my fridge
  1. Milk - full fat for the kids, and sometimes semi skimmed for aggie and/or skimmed for me, but not always.
  2. Cheese - life without cheese is just too sad to imagine. We cut it down years ago, but cut it out? never!
  3. Red peppers (capsicum) - the most versitile of veg, I throw it in to almost everything i make.
  4. Fruit juice
  5. Olive oil spread

5 Things always on my desk:

  1. Computer
  2. piles of paperwork
  3. bits of computer that may or may not be absolutely vital and I am scared to move out of my way - even when they've been there for months
  4. Stuff that we are supposed to be selling on ebay, but haven't gotten round to doing yet.
  5. empty pen boxes - I buy pens all the time & put them on the desk, but as soon as i turn my back, all the pens run away, leaving empty boxes behind to annoy me.
5 People to tag
If you want to do it, let me know & I'll link to you here.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:10:00 pm, Blogger JR said…

    Those pens that run off have come to claim mine as well! Somewhere in the South Pacific is a remote island populated by thousands of pens. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home