The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Just the girls

I had the car today as Aggie had meeting somewhere or other so had a hire car to get there, so we went off to visit Nanny A. We were going to play in Keynsham Park, a few miles from her house, but TBH, it was just too hot! So we played with water in her garden instead:-)

She decided to steal Mstr A for the night, so when we came home mid afternoon, it was just me & the girls. It's very quiet without Mstr A;-) I'm not quite sure what to do with myself! She'll bring him back in the morning though, so I've kept the girls up an extra half hour in the hope that I might get some sort of lie-in in the morning. Not likely I know, but one can dream.....

The house is pretty disgusting right now, so I'm going to have to spend the morning clearing up a bit, then I'm hoping to get a job application written before the little ball of energy & questions reappears. The job is probably a bit out of my league as a return-to-worker, but there are two posts going, so i can hope that there are not that many good applicants locally:-)

Pretty much a nothing happened type of day really. Life's like that sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home