The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things about the Aginoths
  1. I haven't done a TT for months! I couldn't keep up with doing it every week, cos I'm much too disorganised, and also like to get up on my soap-box whenever I hear something to rant about.
  2. I did intend to keep up with it irregularly, but life seems to have got in the way of any regular blogging recently.
  3. I have made the decision to start being a better blogger, and get back to posting something every day, as i know i'll just end up forgetting to do anything if I don't keep it up properly.
  4. Today's TT was inspired by Aggie's Birthday TT posted today. be nice & go say happy birthday to him;-)
  5. Despite the fact that our bank account is completely empty & I have no idea how we are going to buy food for next week never mind anything else, we are off on Holiday to Cornwall on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it.
  6. We're staying in a Haven site in perranporth, so hopefully it won't cost too much, as there is plenty to do on site
  7. Nanny A is coming too & has kindly got tickets to Flambards Theme Park for everyone off of Tesco.
  8. Tesco's is also hopefully going to be paying for next years holiday, as we've discovered this great site where they give you the codes for extra points! Aint blogging wonderful? :-)
  9. Mstr a has had a really good couple of weeks at school. I'm feeling really guilty for wanting to change schools now:-( But I really don't want the girls to go there as I have actively campaigned against allowing church funded faith schools at all!
  10. He has actually made some real friends & been invited to play at their house! And invited back again!!!
  11. He has also lost his first tooth. He has been desperate for this to happen since his first classmate lost theirs over a year ago, so is very happy.
  12. I finally feel that i am starting to get a litle bit of me back, as the children are now (occasionally) playing together without my direct supervision, I have finally made a few friends of my own, and my baby-sitting circle is up and running.
  13. It looks like I'm going to get a distinction on my para-legal course (if I manage to finish my last couple of essays next week). yay me. But I still can't earn enough to cover the child-care costs:-( it's not right!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. Aginoth
  2. Chaotic Mom
  3. Megan (The Colour Purple)
  4. fatedhearts
  5. CrazieQueen
  6. Dave
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


12 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:02:00 pm, Blogger Aginoth said…

    NOw you just need to get linkies set up ;o)

    Yay on the exam

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:13:00 pm, Blogger Chaotic Mom said…

    Of all things on your list, I think I relate most to "I am starting to get a little bit of me back." THAT is a good thing!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog now. ;)

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:28:00 pm, Blogger Paste said…

    I don't want to appear thick, but then I do love freebies, but I have no idea what to do with these Tesco codes even though we shop at Tesco? Help!

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:36:00 pm, Blogger Megan said…

    Work on getting more of you back. Then you'll have more to give those who you love.

    Happy TT. Mine's up!

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:38:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    It only helps if you shop online. After you've got to the checkout, but before you confirm, you can input voucher codes. It's the same as getting the little vouchers scanned at the till. Each voucher has a specific code & can only be used once per customer, but they don'y keep track of who they've given which vouchers to, so nice people publish the codes on the web so we can all use them.

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:46:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know about not having time in doing t13 every week so dont worry about it, we all have that too hehehe Happy Birthday to AGGIE!! Have a wonderfull time at COrnwall and worry about the empty bank account later hehehe

    WOW congrats on your distinction! hehehe i know you said it looks like you're going to get Distinction but well I know you will!

    Happy T13. mine is up.

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:34:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    Sounds like your garden is coming up roses atm....... :-)

    See you tomorrow :-)

    cq
    oh, my TT is up!

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:16:00 pm, Blogger Paste said…

    Thanks for the tip on Tesco and I've just done a T13.

     
  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i understand the "get a little bit of me back" - i can't wait til it's all about me again!

    thanks for stopping by earlier!

     
  • At Friday, June 16, 2006 1:10:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Go Mrs A!!!

     
  • At Friday, June 16, 2006 7:59:00 pm, Blogger JR said…

    Congrats on the distinction in your paralegal course. I know it's not easy going to school and being a mom. I'm proud of you. Have fun on holiday!

     
  • At Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:59:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [chuckle] Your #2 was quite funny... irregular regularity. [heh]

    #3 - Good luck with that decision. :)

    #4 - I did!

    #10 - Way cool!!!

    #12 - Oh, I so understand the feeling of getting back a bit of me. I'm happy for you.

    Well fiddle, sorry I was late to your T13. I didn't realize that both you and your hubby had done one. :)

    Hope you have a grand time on Holiday tomorrow (Saturday).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home