The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tired

We went to Paignton Zoo today.

We left at 9.30am and got back at 7.30pm and spent the whole of the intervening time dealing with excited children, walking & making animal noises:-). I'm exhausted!

It's not our closest zoo - Bristol is much closer, and we almost drive past cricket st Thomas wildlife park to get to Paignton, but it is a nice place to visit, and Nanny A & Aggie spent lots of time amusing the kids there while I was working, so I thought it was time I attended too.

LMD thought she was in heaven yelling "Quack quack" at every bird she saw (and pretty much everything else that moved), Mstr A found the monkeys hilarious & became quite interested in the animals habitat spread & read all the info available, which is fantastic. LMB was sad that the giraffes all died recently, but happily ran around behind Mstr A exclaiming at pretty much everything anyway:-)

I'll post some pictures & stuff tomorrow, but for tonight, why not go see my new tenant - The Dogs Breakfast. Panthergirl's blog is colourful, fun and interesting. Again, I'll do a proper review when i am less exhausted, but why not pop over & check it out for yourselves?

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:30:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    Nice to see you at the auditions, my weary one :-)

    Isn't Paignton Zoo sweet? Although I prefer Newquay Zoo :-D We'll be there soon!

    ooh, I like Panthergirl, I'll go there now - good tenant there, hang onto her! :-)

    cq
    Wendy directed me here...this time!

     
  • At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:07:00 pm, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    I love zoos. Haven't been to Paignton, though it sounds familiar for some reason. My mom has probably been there (she lives in Exeter), that's why.

     
  • At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:08:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    Yeah, Paignton Zoo is only 15 miles or so from exeter, and it's quite a good zoo, so she may have mentioned it.

    I like zoo's too, but find them quite expensive for what they are. I know all the money goes to conservation & stuff, but it's still a lot, so we only go irregularly:-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home