The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I've got me a new thingy on my sidebar over there ----->

It's a daily quiz. Stolen shamelessly from Stacy's blog, cos I keep losing over there, so thought I'd try to be a winner on my own site:-)

It's open to everyone, so have a go. You get scored depending on the number of correct answers combined with the time you take to complete the quiz (it's only 10 questions), plus how many other people played that day. At the end of the month the top scorers get rewarded with some shameless pimping of their blogs:-)

It's a bit Americanised, but then again, maybe our US friends need all the help they can get;-)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home