The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Where there's smoke....

there's coughing!

I am so glad I live in a technological culture in the 21st century! The weather was chilly in Wales over the weekend - and we need a fire for the soap making & cooking demo's anyway, so I feel like a 50-a-day smoker right now!

The best thing about leaving 1370 behind and returning to the 21st century? Being clean! Warm showers and baths are a luxuary. Daily cleansing is a really modern concept - and I miss it when I'm away:-)

Anyway, we had a good weekend. I will post some pictures I promise - when I have uploaded them. Aggies done his already, so go check them out there. I managed to finish LMB's woolen dress, so all the kids had warm(ish) clothes to wear fortunately. It stayed dry most of the time, but was dull & cold & threatening to rain throughout, so the crowds were small:-( But enough to keep us busy - I still didn't get to see much of the castle!

LMD had more comments and fingers pointing at her than is good for a child. She soon learned to look up & smile at any adult who said she was cute in her dress! She also discovered that heaven is a bowl full of fruit available to be eaten on-stop throughout the day. I was not so keen on the reult from the other end of her body! But at least it kept her out of trouble.

Mstr A discovered the company Dr has sons a couple of years older than him & spent the day playing with them - sword-fighting outside & gameboy's while hiding in the tent!

We've got a couple of weeks off now, before going to Italy later in May. That should be fun (and warm), although i can't speak any Italian, so i'm not quite sure what i'm going to do all day - other than parade the kids around i suppose:-) Looking forward to it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home