The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Those nice BlogMad people

See, see I was just saying on Debambam's" blog that the blogmad people were real people who came and commented when I joined up, & they've come back again to see what I've been up to (I assume they're only interested in what i've been up re: promoting blogmad, but still...)

Not like that poor excuse of an administration at blog explosion who refused to talk to me without a court order!

Just for being so nice, I've decided to give them another plug. Go join up before they go live. Last chance, as they're in Beta testing phase right now!

It's easy, you can click on the little button down there at the bottom off my sidebar, or if you are too lazy to go look for that, just click here

BlogMad!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home