The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Want's & needs

I saw this on Rosevibes blog, and thought it sounds fun.

Go to google & type in "(your name) wants", and see what it comes up with.
Apparently I want:

  • to do 27 things. 成為一個好人
  • to get a double major in English and German
  • to show the children that the challenges of physical disability can be overcome
  • to shake hands
  • to shorten my nails

Then you do the same thing, but type in "(your name) needs.
Apparently I need:
  • as much speech therapy as possible.
  • help with Can't Connect to my Hotmail,
  • flu shots
As I have quite an unusual first name, I was surprised it came up with anything. But it was great fun following the links.

UPDATE: I did this on my real first name (no, I'm not going to tell you what it is). If you want to know what (mrs) Aginoth wants & needs, go see Aginoths attempt.

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home