The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Saturday, November 26, 2005

A bit of fun

Morning all. I had a terrible night with LMB & LMD & to top it off have aquired CQ's horrible cold!

So here's a bit of fun for today, courtesy of Q at Simply Put:

Go to the Internet Anagram Service/I, Rearrangement Servant and put in your name to see get all possible anagrams of it. Below are a selection of my persdonal favourites for Mrs Aginoth.

Shaming Rot (what I mostly write?)
Shag I Mr Not (You Betcha! No more kids for me)
Arming Shot
Grain Moths
Orgasm Hint (tee hee)
Ah Grim Snot (That pretty much sums up how I feel today)
Ha Grin Most
Thomas Ring (when I go trans gender, here's my name all sorted)
Moan Rights (I want them & I want bthem now!)
Matron Sigh

Go on, give it a go. It comes up with loads!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home