The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm a genius, me

Just found this:

Your IQ Is 125

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius

Your General Knowledge is Above Average


It's no great surprise to me that my logical intelligence is rubbish - that's why I usually get terrible scores in IQ tests (I'm sure I can't really be that stupid - I managed to gain a degree back in the days when they meant something, & I have managed companies & multi-million £ facilities competently). And the general knowledge was all American, so that's not too bad either!

At least this one gives me a good score overall, & I quite like those "Genius" bits:-)

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:38:00 pm, Blogger Paste said…

    I posted this on 19/7/05, I'm flattered to be followed again! No seriously, do you think that these have any relation to reality?

     
  • At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:52:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    No, none at all. I always do abysmally on IQ tests - something about the logical processes in my mind not working the way the test makers think = intelligence.

    remember the IQ test was invented at the end of the 19th century to prove that the majority of men had the same intellectual starting point (excepting a few genius' & a few idiots). It's been proven that women don't do so well in general, & I am aparently worse than most. That's why I liked this one - it told me I was clever:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home