The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, October 17, 2005

Search me

Cool, I am no. 1 on page 1 of a MSN search for "juggling work & kids" and no 2 on page 1 for "motherhood ruins your life" tee hee.

Not so nice, I've been hit by someone searching for "completely illegal naked pictures of kids". Yuk. Although I'm sure I was a great disappointment to them. I also got a few hits from "dogging" - I knew I shouldn't have done that post!

Isn't tracking fun?

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home