The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, October 17, 2005

Search me

Cool, I am no. 1 on page 1 of a MSN search for "juggling work & kids" and no 2 on page 1 for "motherhood ruins your life" tee hee.

Not so nice, I've been hit by someone searching for "completely illegal naked pictures of kids". Yuk. Although I'm sure I was a great disappointment to them. I also got a few hits from "dogging" - I knew I shouldn't have done that post!

Isn't tracking fun?

8 Comments:

  • At Monday, October 17, 2005 8:24:00 pm, Blogger Aginoth said…

    I'm Number 2 on Google for "Suicidal Squirrels"

     
  • At Monday, October 17, 2005 9:53:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    Aginoth is setting up tracking for me - not sure if I'm that keen now :-S

    cq

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:29:00 am, Blogger Aginoth said…

    all set up and ready to roll now CQ :)

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:45:00 pm, Blogger Paste said…

    I'm No 4 on MSN for 'Condaleeza Rice naked' ????

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 2:34:00 pm, Blogger Aginoth said…

    Look on Mrs.A's blog

    At the bottom of teh right hand sidebar is a little black square

    follow that link to Extreme tracking.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:40:00 pm, Blogger stc said…

    • spindleshanks:
    You'll have to copy a paragraph of html code at the Extreme Tracking site, and paste it into the template for your blog. Good luck with that! (actually it isn't so tough).

    • Mrs. A.:
    I agree, I love to read the results of my stats tracker (same one as yours). Recently I had, "is marijuana illegal for Muslims". It amused me that someone (some teenaged Muslim?) was searching for that info.

    Of course, I'd never posted on any such topic. It's sort of like a computer dating service: you never know who they're going to match you up with.
    Q

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:44:00 pm, Blogger Aginoth said…

    Ok once you've set up your account, log in, get your html code and drop it into your template in an appropriate place.

    The instructions are all there on the site

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:16:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    Q - you may not have posted about that specific question, but somwhere on your blog will be the keywords Marijuana, Illegal & Muslims. A search engine is just a computer programme that finds words, then checks how often that site is accessed! That's why we get some funny searches sometimes, but lets hope the people still find something useful when they come looking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home