The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, October 13, 2005

sleep deprivation

It was very hard to wake up this morning. I blame the kids, as LMD didn't go to sleep till past 10pm in the end, then was waking me up at 5am for a feed. LMB was up at her usual 6am too, so when the alarm went off at 7am I didn't really feel like it.

Still, it might also be partly due to the fact that I didn't get to bed till midnight after watching Lost on C4 & E4! Although the occasional late night never used to be a problem before I had kids & lost the opportunity to sleep all night long without a break, or have a lie-in - ever!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 13, 2005 2:31:00 pm, Blogger Kate B. said…

    Can't really relate to the kid thing, but I think you've just put me off!

    I love Lost too. Well actually, I think it's a bit crap but totally compulsive viewing... and I have to admit that it scares me silly even though I know it's total rubbish...

     
  • At Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:25:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    I think, that of all the changes wrought in my life since having spoglets, I miss the lie-in the most.

    sad really, you'd think it would be my career, looks, money, car, motorbike etc, but it's proper, full on fast asleep all morning lie-ins. I can't see that I'll get them back properly untilthey all leave home, as by the time they're old enough to want to stay in bed, I'll be dragging them out early to explain what they were doing the night before!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home