The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sibling Rivalry

The perils of children overhearing the most innocuous of comments.....

"Mummy, you have too many children" asserted Mstr A while I was trying to get them all strapped into the car this morning.
I answer him a bit distractedly, as I fight LMD into her straps, "do I darling? What should I do about it then?
"Get rid of one" he confidently answers
"oh" say I, slightly taken aback, "who should we get rid of? You? you are the oldest & maybe I should keep the newer ones around a bit longer"
"No mummy, get rid of (LMB). I don't like her. She kicks me at breakfast time when you're not looking"
"umm, where would we put her, she needs a mummy and daddy to look after her"
"give her to the people next door. They think she's cute"

you can't argue with his logic or reasoning!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home