The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I love my work!

I do, honestly. I've been at work today (for me, not my idiot employer), and I've just got back feeling all bouncy & fulfilled. Partly cos I believe in what I'm doing & I know I'm actually helping people, partly because they all said nice things about me, and partly cos it's good to get out of the house and be me sometimes.

It's easy to forget how important "me" time is when your stuck at home 24/7 with three kids to watch constatnly. Just driving the 30 mins journey on my own, listening to the radio was a joy I rarely get - especially as I often work a long way away, and so take kids & baby-sitter with me. However, today was quite close, and just a short course, so off I went, in my own time, from my own house, in my own car.

of course the big cheque in my pocket has nothing to do with it:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home