The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ramance is dead

Today is the 16th anniversary of me & Aggie "getting together" - we had met a few times before, but it was 19 November when we officially started, um, being a couple......

I spent the day at work, obviously.

Every Wednesday for the past 10 weeks has been spent rushing off to the fostering course, but that is now finished, so how are we spending our evening tonight?

well, Aggie has gone down the pub with his mates, & I'm home alone watching shite on the telly:(

I'm not really much of a romantic, but for 15 years we've managed to do something together on 19 November - I suggested a night out at the cinema this year, but........

Hopefully tomorrow will be more fun - we're off to the new shopping quarter in Bristol for my birthday treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home