The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boor-ring!

Everything is boring for LMD at the memoent. How life can be boring at 3 1/2 is quite beyond me, but her toys are old and boring, school is boring, the toys at school are old and boring, dancing is boring, going to the park is boring, playing in the garden is boring.......



I'm sure she doesn't even know what the word means, but where did she get it from? One thing I can say about my life - I don't have time to complain how bored I am!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 30, 2008 12:13:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there, Mrs Aginoth!

    This probably a bit of a shot in the dark style comment, but here goes...

    My name is Rachael and I work for a marketing/PR company. Right now, I'm trying to talk to a few mum/female bloggers to invite them to a free film screening in London on the 6th of October.

    The film is Nights in Rodanthe, a unashamed romantic weepie, based on the book by Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)

    It should be a nice, relaxed affair, with a glass of wine to make it friendly :)It will be held at the Warner Bros HQ in London.

    If you think you might be interested, please drop me a line at rachael AT hyperlaunch DOT com.

    Thanks for reading,

    Rachael

     

Post a Comment

<< Home