The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, March 09, 2007

Gak!

I've got a cold:-(

Streaming (and I mean really flooding!) nose, sore throat & wooly head. I gave up trying to pretend I could sleep at 4.30am, & came downstaits for some lemsip.

4.30am is a good time to get the housework done y'know! No kids underfoot, nothing to watch on the telly, and no-one to chat to online:-)

I've got to go to work this morning tho. Apart from the fact I don't get paid if I don't go, I've got tons of nstuff to do, and I'd rather actually do it myself, than have someone else try to, and have to redo it properly on Monday!

And I have absolutely promised to take the kids swimming tonight too. They've been asking and asking, and in wouldn't be fair to back out now.

Oh well, sleep is probably over-rated anyway;-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home