The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, January 19, 2007

Paying off

I phoned the DWP today to find out if they are ever going to pay me my JSA - they promised all six weeks worth of money will be in the bank on Tuesday, which will be nice:-) Although you wonder what they think I've been living off since 15th December!

My "on spec" letters have been paying off too, as i had an interview this afternoon for a job in another local solicitors. It seemed to go well, and they are happy for me to finish at 3pm, so hopefully i'll be back at work soon. Obviously, he has to speak to the partners, and get references (which is more than the last lot did), but I'm hopeful there won't be any problems.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home