The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, January 26, 2007

About bloody time

Finally I've been allowed to change over to new blogger.

Now I have to learn how to do all the new stuff:-)

Oh well, that's made my decision about moving to Wordpress for me - you can't import new blogger blogs into Wordpress:-(

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 27, 2007 3:21:00 pm, Blogger CyberKitten said…

    I'm still holding off 'upgrading'.... [grin].

    Maybe I'm just stubborn by nature?

     
  • At Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:59:00 pm, Blogger Hannah1981 said…

    I upgraded a while ago, though I'm now thinking about moving to Wordpress.....

    There is supposed to be a workaround for it but Mr H and I couldn't get it to work for us.

    I may end up copying and pasting posts over as you can back date them.....will have to see how the time goes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home