The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How cool!

I've just checked my referrer stats. No sexual ones:-) And I'm no. 4 on google if you look up "Moben Wankers" how cool is that?

Of course moben are complete wankerws & shouldn't be allowed to take anyones money - I'm not sure how they haven't been shut down by trading standards yet, along with their sister companies dolphin bathrooms & sharps bedrooms, but I've never written up my little diatribe against them here, so I was a bit surprised. It's amazing what a search engine can pull out of a blog isn't it?

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:16:00 pm, Blogger Emily said…

    Haha.

    I know what it is like. I've had searches such as "Hot and dirty housewives in Medway"

    I felt quite pleased at being found under "hot" what with my near six-month pregnant belly!

    Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home