The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, December 02, 2005

Miserable People

Poor Aggie has had to delete his whole blog because some jumped up twerp at work thought it shouldn't be allowed

He has started a new one over at http://aginoth.blogspot.com. Please go offer him your sympathies & change your links.

Thanks

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, December 03, 2005 3:31:00 pm, Blogger carmilevy said…

    It sickens me how the idiocy of one person can cause so much upset. I have had a few run-ins with idiots since I started my blog. It's so sad that people can be so mea-spirited.

     
  • At Saturday, December 03, 2005 3:31:00 pm, Blogger carmilevy said…

    My typing is REALLY off today, thanks to this nasty cold of mine. I meant to say "mean-spirited". Not sure what mea-spirited means :)

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:12:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mea-spirited - this is used to describe one that is quite happy. In fact, many lively people use this term to shout to the world exactly how elated they are ... "Me a spirited!"

    Yes, they make us smile. Their enthusiasm can be quite contagious, causing bystanders to shout in return ... "Me a spirited too!" Which is not to be confused with, "mea-spirited goo". Trust me. On that one, you'd really rather not know.

    (grin)

    Okay, okay ... I'm backing out the door now ... making no sudden movements.

    Oh, I just can't help it ... I have to shout!

    "Me a spirited!!!"

    Bye now, have a grand day.

    ~ Stacy ~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home