The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, November 28, 2005

Name change

A few people have been getting confused with the names on my blog - specifically Mr A & Mstr A. So to solve the problem, I have arbitarily changed Aginoths name to Aggie. Mstr A will stay the same.

Tough if you read Aggie's blog too. I know he calls Mstr A "A jnr", but all the kids are junior Aginoths (or Aginothlings in the plural), so I'm keeping it gender specific.

The cast of characters on my sidebar will help you keep track if it's too confusing:-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home