The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Make it all go away

There are some days when you just want to curl up in bed and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist.

This is when working alone from home is a really bad idea

So all I have to say today is "no comment"

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:27:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, how about that ... you post a "no comment" post and nobody posts a comment on your post.

    Now I ask ... how are you to be uplifted and granted any smiles with a "0" in the comment meter here?

    Not right, I tell ya. So I'm posting a comment now to say ... If I had been here on this day that was one you wished would go Poof! ... I most definitely would have sent you warm thoughts and well wishes. So, I'm sending them now ... use them as you see fit. (smile)

    Okay, I've perused your wonderful pink blog for quite some time now. I think I'd better bring my sleepy eyes to bed (it's past midnight ya know). But, I'll be back. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna return the favor (thank you very much) and blogroll you too.

    G'night Mrs. A,

    ~ Stacy ~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home