The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Have I ever? Meme

I Found this Meme on Uisce, who took it from Green Duckies

Have I Ever?

What is your favorite...?
Gum: It's a long time since I ate gum, but the non-mint types: juicy fruit/hubba bubba....
Restaurant: Flute de Paris in Weston. Fantastic food at reasonable prices.
Drink: water
Season: Spring
Type of weather: Warm & sunny
Emotion: excited
Thing to do on a half day: right now - sleep! theoretically - Go look at old stuff with aggie
Late-night activity: Sleeping, if I'm lucky. Feeding the baby. Shushing the kids. Worrying about work.
Sport: to do -swimming. To watch- gymnastics.
City: Don't like cities - what's the smallest one?
Store: Don't like shopping, but I guess i can wander round John Lewis occasionally - but I never buy anything

When was the last time you...?
Cried: A ew weeks ago - I don't remember specifically. Tears of frustration!
Played a sport: What, like formally? No idea. Just doing something? I cycled on friday.
Laughed: 2 minutes ago at the kids
Hugged someone: 5 minutes ago - the kids!
Kissed someone: This morning when I woke up - Aggie, the kids, Aggie.
Felt depressed: 3am this morning dragging myself out of bed:-) No real depression for months at least - I guess maybe when Aggie went into hospital last.
Felt elated: My birthday
Felt overworked: Every minute of every day - I should be working now really.
Faked sick: three weeks ago - I faked how sick I was to get out of an overnight meeting, but I was truthfully sick & signed off by the dr. Last time I totally faked sick - I don't rememeber ever doing so.
Lied: Last night when I told LMB I'd be back in 5 minutes

What was the last...?
Word you said: No LMB!
Thing you ate: Choccy at the cinema last night
Song you listened to: No idea. Whatever was on radio 2 when we were having dinner last night
Thing you drank: Water after feeding LMD this morning
Movie you saw: Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
Movie you rented: Polar Express (for the kids), House of Flying Daggers (for us) I think. we don't often rent films.
Concert you attended: Castle Donnington Monsters of Rock 1990! Unless you count Jools Holland at Uni, but I can't say I actually made much effort to hang around and see him play.

Who was the last person you...?
Hugged: Mstr A
Cried over: My brother
Kissed: Aggie
Danced with: Aggie, but it was some time ago now:-(
Shared a secret with: Aggie (this is getting boring now isn't it?)
Had a sleep over with: Well, assuming it doesn't mean Aggie? My mother? My sister? No-one very interesting!
Called: Work stuff
Went to a movie with: Aggie
Saw: Aggie
Were angry with: My mother
Couldn't take your eyes off of: well there was this nice bloke in the Harry Potter film....Oh Ok then, Aggie I suppose.

Have you ever...?
Danced in the rain: Yes, You bet. Its one nof lifes great experiences
Kissed someone: um yes, I think I might have managed this once or twice:-)
Done drugs: Yes, a few. Not for some yeqars tho, bloody kids:-(
Drank alcohol: Yes, since long before I was allowed to
Slept around: Depends on your definition of sleping around.....
Partied 'til the sun came up: Yes, often years ago
Had a movie marathon: we hold DVD parties here every now & then when we usually watch 3 films, so i guess that probably counts?
Gone too far on a dare: No, don't do dares
Spun until you were immensely dizzy: Yes, as a child and an adult:-)
Taken a survey quite like this before: Fairly similar I think.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home