The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sleep deprivation AGAIN!

boo hiss & bah humbug to having kids.

I went off to bed at 11pm last night, feeling quite smug that LMD had gone down t 7.20 as she is supposed to, and had already woken, been fed & gone back to bed. I tucked in the other two, who wer both fast asleep, & crawled into my nice big, comfy, inviting bed.

two hours later, just as the clock ticked over to 1.07am, LMB wakes up screaming. I leap out of bed, settle her down, find all her cuddly toys, & go back to bed.

Two hours later, just as the clock ticks over to 3.14am, LMB wakes up screaming. I hope she;'ll shut up on her own, but Mr a gives in & goes o her. The volume increases "I want Mummy!". Sure she's going to wake everyone else up, I climb out of bed & sort her out. Not happy, I merely tell her it's night time & I'm going back to bed, goodnight. She whinges for a while, then falls asleep.

One hour later, just as the clock ticks over to 4.27am LMD wakes up. I stumble out of bed & feed her, then put her back down. she doesn't like this idea, feeling she has slept enough & needs some "coaxing" to go ack to sleep. I crawl back into my bed at 4.45am

One hour later at 6am the alarm goes off. Mr A decides it's too early & we go back to sleep.

one hour later at 7am, the alarm goes off again. mr a turns the light on, Mstr A wkaes up & chats at us, LMD wakes up for more milk. I give up & get up.

My head hurts

My throat hurts

All three children are being good, but noisy!

i have to go to work this afternoon.

With all the kids.

I also have to write a job application to be sent today at the latest.

today is not going to be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home