The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

False or True MeMe

Aginoth has promised to tag me on this one, so I thought I'd get it out of the way.

20 facts, 10 are true, 10 are false. can you guess which is which?

  1. I have been a witness in a GBH trial
  2. I am a qualified paralegal
  3. I love swimming underwater
  4. I am scared of deep water
  5. I believe in capital punishment
  6. I am tone deaf
  7. I go to the gym every day
  8. I have visited the Soviet Union
  9. I lived in Australia for a year
  10. I can play the trumpet & the violin
  11. I have coached an Olympic medallist
  12. I can ride a motorbike
  13. I have six brothers & sisters
  14. All my grandparents are still alive
  15. I cried when Ginger died in Black Beauty
  16. I didn't want to have any children
  17. I have a degree in English Literature
  18. My favourite Author is Charles Dickens
  19. My ambition is to climb Everest
  20. I grew up in a small village in Dorset.

Aginoth - I wasn't allowed to do yours, you're not allowed to do mine!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home