The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A good nights sleep

A miracle has happened - I had a full nights sleep (almost)! I was in bed by 11pm last night (having failed to make any phone calls all day), and didn't get up till 6.30am! Well, actually there were couple of brief breaks - one at 1.30am to find LM Blonds dummy, and one at 5.30am cos my body automatically woke up then expecting the baby to be screaming for milk, but no real wake ups! I actually feel awake for the first time in a very long time.

On top of that, mstr A is still asleep at 8am, which is fantastic as he really needs to catch up on his sleep too, and hopefully he won't be such a tempremental little sod today. Mstr A needs a good 12 hours sleep each night, but when we stay at grandma's he has to share with LM blond, who is quite happy with a lot less, and she encourages him to play all night & wakes him up early. As we spent all of last week there, he has been a misery for the past few days, so I'm looking forward to a mood change.

Took LM blond to see the physiotherapist yesterday, as she's pidgeon toed. Fortunately the physio said there's no problem, she's just hyper-flexible - we watched in amazement as the physio gently bent LM blond knees 90 degrees left & right (as well as the expected backwards). She should grow out of it as her muscles strengthen. This is really good news, as I also walk pidgeon toed, but mine is due to a deformity of the ankle structure which causes me quite a few problems, so I'm glad LM Blond won't have to go through the same.

It's supposed to be good weather today, so I think we might take a stroll down to the beach later unless you are my boss, in which case I will be working hard from home all day, honest.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home