The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It makes you think

There was a biker down on the way to work today. It must have happened about 5 minutes before I got there as the ambulance & police were both on the scene already.

I was about 5 minutes late leaving for work today.

Most bike accidents are not the bikers fault.

He was OK, in that he was sitting up and responding to the parmedics, but his bike was write off, and I doubt he'll be working today, or for a few days yet. I've seen him ride - you get to know each other when doing the same journey each day - he rode sensibly, and didn't take risks. Rather like me really......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home