The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I am

Revising for my exams next Wednesday and Thursday
cleaning the house out
Doing a car boot sale
Re-enacting
Laundry
gardening
tidying
taking the kids to school, dancing, swimming
shopping
starting at the CAB on Thursday
attending 1st session of fostering course on Wenesday
Going to work
Playing with th kids
enjoying the sunshine

NOW EVERYONE STOP BLOODY MOANING that I haven't updated my blog. My life is just continuing. It's very busy, but nothing much is happening at the moment. I'll be back after the exams.....

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 12, 2008 6:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now we know. BUt what about aggie is he still with you!!!!!! love Nanny A

     
  • At Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:56:00 pm, Blogger Betty F said…

    What a wonderful Blog; I found you through Pictures speak quietly.. a real favorite of mine. I'll enjoy your blog again soon.
    Love your quotes from a London Politician. I know very little about politics in Britain but really enjoyed your take on everything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home