The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A quiet day

Not a lot done today. I met with my ex-colleague and gave her the filing cabinet, chair, printer & other equipment that work had actually asked to be returned. She's taken on an extra couple of days a week to try to cover some of my workload until a new person is recruited, so i was expecting her to want some hand-over info, but apperently she "had a handle on it" and didn't ask for hardly any info, or any documentation, so i had a lovely time chucking a few trees worth of paper away when she left:-)

LMB was playing at a friends all day, so I only had LMD at home.

Which was nice......

Vacuumed three times today - this place looks terrible within minutes though:-( A little thought about side effect of Aggies psoriasis.

No word from the hospital, so no idea when he might be admitted.

Didn't feel like doing anything constructive - DIY, college assignments, sorting out stuff etc, so spent the day aimlessly wandering around, letting nanny A do some cleaning & thinking how quiet it was with just one child in the house!

I've decided to go up to London for a couple of days to see my sister (unless the hospital calls, in which case I'll come home again!), as she's off work this week & I could do with cheering up. Reminding myself about her partner always makes me appreciate Aggie;-) LMB adores her cousin, who is just a few weeks older, so hopefully they'll play all afternoon & leave us to chat. i'm staying at my mothers house, and she's on holiday at the moment, so with any luck I might get a good night ssleep too.

Hopefully it'll be a more cheerful post tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home