The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, March 05, 2006

What's wrong?

Is it just me or is blogger playing silly buggers this weekend? I've hardly managed to get into any bogspot pages all weekend:-(

Anyway, it's been one of those days today - you know, the ones where you just want to throttle the kids by 10am? We found a nice car boot sale not far away, so I'm busy searching for stiff to flog next Sunday - the kids were quite good - mostly by virtue of the fact that every time one of them opened their mouths, I stuffed some food in it. Well, cakes/biscuits/sausage rolls type food. Not real stuff:-(

Then we came home & I tried to clean up a bit, but the vacuum fell apart (Aggie's superglued it back together now), and by "tidying" the hallway I discovered a load of stuff that I really ought to sort out and keep visable/throw out/sell, so i pulled it all out to sort through, but then got called away, so the place looks messier than when I started! Oh yes, and I took the bathroom ceiling down yesterday, cos I was fed up with it not getting done, so the room is completely unusable now.

We were all getting a bit stressed, so we took the kids down to a ball park to wear off some energy. LMB thought it was fantastic, but Mstr A took his role of older brother a bit far on a number of occasions & I had to clamber up through little holes and over rope bridges to break up the ensuing fights. LMD liked it for a while, but soon got bored & tired & screamed for the next 45 mins:-(

Anyway, I've managed to get them all bathed & into bed, and I've got a very busy day tomorrow, so i'm going to sit down & watch canadian bacon, then trundle off to bed myself:-)

Hope you'll had a good weekend. Take the time to go visit my new tenant - they have the most fantastic street art I have ever seen featured. I mean it. It's amazing stuff. Well worth a click or two.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home