The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, February 08, 2008

Yay me!

Gotta job:-)

It all happened rather fast in the end:

Last week i replied to an out of date vacancy on the website of a firm I quite fancy working for. the closing date was 31st December, but I didn't see it until the end of January, so wrote in thinking it was worth a try as it was still on the website! They phoned me on Wednesday and asked me to an interview today. i attended today, and felt it went pretty well. I was pretty confident of being asked back for the second interview. She told me their next induction date was 17th March. I got home about 2.30pm, and she phoned me at 4pm saying they were forgoing the second interview and would like to offer me the job. Could I start on monday?

You bet. this is a fntastic company to work for. Good staff retention, good peer reviews, and IiP'd up to the hilt. I accepted the 20% pay rise offered, plus benefits, and will be starting on monday.

Yippee.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home