The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, July 17, 2009

UNCLEAN UNCLEAN!!!

LMB has swine flu.

Ho hum.

They're giving her tamiflu, which seems a bit unecessary to me. Aggie gets it too as a precaution. the rest of us just get to sit around at home under quarantine. the kids aren't allowed to go to school, I'm not allowed to go to work (they better pay me, it's not my idea to stay at home!).........

bored already......

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 17, 2009 1:08:00 pm, Blogger Sleepypete said…

    How long is the isolation for ?

    Still wondering here if I've had it already, there was a spell a week or so ago when for 2 days my temperature went through the roof ...

     
  • At Friday, July 17, 2009 1:15:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    The NHS aren't specifying aquarantine period - Each school & workplace can decide their own procedures now. it's just that the school have said the kids should stay off for a week (which takes them to the end of term) and I have to stay off work at least while there is someone in my household showing symptoms.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home