The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Thriteen - My week

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about My Week

Another summery of the previous week

1. We spent a long weekend visiting my sister in Lisburn, Northern Ireland

2. She is a trainee Educational Psychologist & gave me loads of info about Autistic Spectrum Disorders to read through

3. It seems pretty certain that Mstr A has some kind of ASD

4. If I can get it officially diagnosed, life will be much easier for him at school. Now I know what I have to tell the EP's & Dr's, hopefully it will be diagnosed sooner rather than later.

5. LMB knocked a tooth out while we were away. I don't think she's even noticed, but I feel terrible every time she smiles.

6. We flew Easyjet, which Mstr A has slightly fixated on. After watching a documentary on them, I'm glad we didn't fly RyanAir.

7. We were delayed both directions and had nowhere to wait with three bored & excited kids.

8. The staff were fantastic on both journeys, and even allowed Mstr A to chat to the pilot in the cockpit.

9. LMD screamed for the whole flight there

10. Aggie managed to pick up a strep infection while we were there

11. He has kindly brought it home & given it to me. Now my throat feels like I've been swallowing razorblades, and I've virtually lost my voice

12. It's half Term here, so I have all three kids running around, and my voice would be really useful!

13. I took all of them swimming yesterday (!!!), and Mstr A swam a whole width on his front, and his back (with floats), jumped in & put half his face under the water. This is an enormous improvement/achievement for him and I'm very proud.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Aggie - it's his 1st attempt, so be nice & click
WendyWings
Kimmy
Mar
Uisce
Lamb
Shelli
CrazieQueen
Ma

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home